Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Little Einstein Exersaucer


I am selling Bela's Little Einstein Exersaucer. On those mornings when I have had to catch a shower after my wee petites have already woken up (as tomorrow will be if I don't go get some shut-eye) I have used the exersaucer to keep Bela in one place. No more. Here is a photo of Bela sitting on my lap(top).

She is able to climb out of the exersaucer and used a chair to climb up onto my desk. Quite the climber, my little monkey also used the container for the dog food and the garbage can to ascend the kitchen counter in order to clink together the martini glasses. My friend, Mary, the Scientist, thought this indicated superior intelligence. I just think AAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!


Anyway, the exersaucer is one year old, purchased for $80 from Amazon.com, offered here for $40 or best offer. Excellent condition.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This exersaucer is in excellent condition. It looks brand new, and is well worth the price being asked.
Nice to have JM back on line