Friday, January 25, 2008

Attention!

Visitors: there are 11 new posts since my last blogging episode. Please check out the post from December "The End of Babyhood" for a photo of my little munchkin on his birthday, newly added. Also, "Art" for a pic of Boo smiling! Otherwise, its all rather boring.

To return to this post, use the back button on your Internet browser. Sorry, there seems to be no way to make the link open in a new window.

Okay, I should get to bed before midnight for once this week but I'm actually enjoying Gwyneth Paltrow's husband's band on "Austin City Limits" (sorry, I'm not being coy with the name, I just can't remember what they're called.) PBS may be my all-time favorite station in the world even though I didn't cite any PBS shows in my blog about the boobtube.

I *should* have been reading tonight. A Thousand Splendid Suns must be returned to the library in three days, no renewals because there are hold requests for it. Great book! I also highly recommend The Kite Runner by the same author which was recently made into a movie (and maybe an Oprah book-of-the-month).

And with that, Good Night!

2 comments:

The Jolly Mama said...

Seriously, wth is the name of their band? I must be tired. It's not Live, it's not Everclear but it's something like that. I really like their songs and I just heard Chris Martin say that his influences include Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash so I believe I am predisposed to like them a lot. He was talking about triumvirates of musical influence but did not include the Pixies or the Police. Hmmm...

sodi said...

It is Coldplay...I was feeling bad that no one was leaving you comments, so I finally signed up so I could leave a comment. The deal is that you have to be nice regarding my grammar, spelling, and most of all my punctuation because as you know I like run on sentences and I have horrible grammar. I do appreciate friendly lessons, so let me know what it is I did wrong so I can correct it next time. Yes, I know, this is all incorrect usage of everything. The lessons begin.