Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm the Sugar Mama!

I won tonight at Candyland. YES!!! I beat my almost five-year-old and my sweet husband. I am the sugar mama!

When I told the boys that I would be posting my victory on my blog, we joked that this is so... so... what year???

2001 was the first year that I heard of blogging. A co-worker's teen daughter was a major blogger. I remember thinking "What the hell is blogging?"

I quickly became one of those people who is embarassed to admit that they don't yet have a blog ... until today.

More on Sugar...
A great book that I cannot wait to read is The Omnivore's Dilemma, about the nationalization of high fructose corn syrup. Blecch!!

And, I just saw a CrAzY story on Wired:Science about the commonality between the ingredients in Cool Whip and other household items like detergent, antifreeze, and suntan lotion. Double, triple, quadruple blecch!!! I think I will be making my own from now on with cream and the secret ingredient -- air!

No comments: