Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Un-Me Post

Well, all, I just got back from Eastwood Towne Center. I had gone there on my lunch to get a cappuccino (or maybe a mocha since I'm starting to miss their sweet, rich chocolate-y-ness), but instead I went to Ann Taylor Loft and Black House, White Market. Woohoo! ATL is having a big sale. Let me rephrase that. BIG SALE! 30% off the lowest ticketed price on sale items. (Yes, yes, I know these are summer clothes that I would only have another four weeks to wear this season. Don't rain on my parade!) The kicker is that for every $50 you spend, you get a $25 coupon to spend in the store between the end of September and middle of October. I'll have to go back with my calculator. The sale at WH/BM was only so-so, however, their selection was superb. And, the sales girls complimented me on the plaid dress I bought before Y2k. ;) Also, fyi, last week, Pottery Barn had a great sale on their outdoor pillows. Seeing the moms with their babies, toddlers, and back-to-schoolers totally kills me though.
On a somewhat unrelated note, we watched You, Me, and Dupree last night again--Goldie Hawn's daughter (why can't I ever remember her name?) was dressed very nicely in that film. The oddest thing about it was that in real life she has dated Owen Wilson and now Lance Armstrong. If you don't know why that's odd, you'll have to watch the movie. Overall, a very pleasant comedy that ends happily every after.

No comments: