Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going Negative

If there is one politician I like less than Joe Lieberman, it is Ralph Nader. I hate to go so negative on The Jolly Mama, but Nader's assertion that Obama will choose Hillary Clinton as his running mate is spurious. He has no knowledge of the innerworkings of Obama's campaign. His motive is simply to rile up the HRC supporters, so when Obama announces his true choice, the HRC supporters' will feel, once again, as if they have been cheated. Also, as long as I'm being so contrary, I really don't like Dan Abrams, who strikes me as an overgrown frat boy. I think he may have dyed his hair to look more like Anderson Cooper. Raaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

The Jolly Mama said...

I do feel a little guilty for ranting about Dan Abrams now that I know he has gone off the air. Nothing like kickin' a guy when he's down. (Although I had no idea he was leaving MSNBC.)